Come, show your pride
10.30am, Friday, 30 August
- Raise the Melbourne flag with city councillors and 2019 Junior Lord Mayor
- Celebrate Melbourne's 184th birthday
- Celebrate indigenous history and culture
- Free Ferguson Plarre cupcakes
- Free Melbourne Day showbags
- Meet our "first settlers" — and Gilbert, Melbourne's first cat
- Victoria Police Pipe band
- Jack Howard (Hunters & Collectors) with Wesley College Jazz Ensemble
- And more!
Enterprize Park, on the north bank of the Yarra River at the bottom of William St, is where the first Europeans landed on 30 August 1835 to start the first permanent settlement of Melbourne.
Don't miss out! Get Melbourne Day news straight to your inbox.